|Reference # :||17-02522||Title :||Analytical Chemist I|
|Location :||Pearl River, NY|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/18/2017 / 03/17/2019|
|• Perform various experiments for analytical method development/qualification/validation and characterization for biological therapeutics.|
• Perform all experiments under applicable safety and regulatory compliances.
• Generate high quality results for various projects in a timely manner.
• Present progress on assay development and sample analysis to colleagues.
• Document data/results. Experience using eLN and working in GMP labs is desirable.
• Review colleagues experiments and results as needed.
• Accountable for completing the assigned tasks and communicate aberrant results in a timely manner.
• Complete required reports/documentation in support of regulatory filings.
• Perform other duties as assigned.