At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Please note that by submitting an employment application you consent to World Fuel Services processing your information for this role and potentially for future employment opportunities, in accordance with applicable laws. To learn more about how we protect and/or process personal information, please visit the WFS Privacy Center at: https://www.wfscorp.com/en/privacy-center.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of land, marine and aviation fuel products and related services. With revenues in excess of $27 billion, global fuel supply of 21 billion gallons serving 190 countries, and over 4500 employees, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and currently ranked # 92 on the Fortune 500 List.
The Retail Sales Executive develops the profitable growth of the Land Fuel business for World Fuel Services. This is accomplished by prospecting for new business relationships with Gas Station Dealer/Retailers as well as capitalizing on an existing network of retail and industry contacts to provide. Additionally, the Sales Executive is responsible for maintaining their book of business by providing knowledge, expertise, and guidance to inform and assist in implementation of any industry programs and initiatives. A successful WFS Sales Executive utilizes a consultative sales approach to provide solutions to specific needs of prospective and existing customers.
- Demonstrates consistent quota performance in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Strong prospect-channel identification, development and qualification skills.
- Capably manage territory and advance opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Demonstrates the ability to sell against the competition with strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates decision-making capability.
- Build and manage relationships with various teams.
- Displays a commitment to teamwork within the sales organization including commercial sales team and inside support.
- Uses forecasting and pipeline management skills for prospective customers.
- Maintains a prospect database on designated software package.
- Responsible for completing reports on a timely and regular basis including but not limited to production reports, expense reports, forecasts, updates on competitive activity and industry trends.
- Utilizes structured work habits as working from home requires a high level of self-motivation.
- Ascertains and understands the competition in comparison to our products and services.
- 2+ years’ of fuel industry experience
- A strong knowledge of CRM, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- An ability to uncover any clients’ needs and by increased customer engagement
- Understanding of sales activity requirements and performance metrics.
- Experience in Cold Calling and Prospecting for New Business
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong skill set in time-management and territory maximization
- Experience in multi-year contracts; preparation and execution
- BA or BS degree is highly preferred