Oversees the Accounting and Human Resources functions. Handles issues such as new hire orientation, benefits administration, and payroll, maintains files and does general accounting duties. This position reports to the Executive Director and may be required to supervise other staff positions.
• Maintains basic knowledge of computer software and internet applications.
• Maintain resident, business office and personnel files.
• Perform Human Resources function by conducting new hire orientation and administering benefits.
• Assists in answering resident billing issues. Also maintains the ancillary charge worksheet on a weekly basis.
• Ensures that move-in deposits and rents are deposited in a timely manner.
• Sends monthly delinquent notices and follows collection guidelines.
• Process resident lease renewal letters.
• Ensures that payroll is accurately prepared and reported to the corporate office at the time designated.
• Ensures that accounts payable procedures are processed timely & accurately.
• Ensures that all proprietary, financial, and resident information is kept confidential.
• Monitors and records petty cash disbursements and reconcile to replenish.
• Process/file workers compensation claims.
• Respect and maintain confidentiality of the office, its records and restricted information.
• Understand roll in the safety and disaster plan.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Participates in the Manager on Duty program.
• Attends various community events.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• An Associate’s Degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.