Our company manufactures outdoor accessories for local and international markets. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Vice-President of Sales to manage national and marketing of the company. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to develop business, and a history of managing over $7 Million dollars in annual sales for a period of 5 years or more selling to the sporting goods channel in the USA
- Sell directly to larger outdoor retailers
- Analyze the market to identify trends and take advantage of opportunities.
- Stay abreast of competitors products and current market situation
- Develop an outdoor retail sales and marketing plan. Implement sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the business goals.
- Develop annual sales budgets and ensure that they are met when approved
- Build strong partnerships with key customers and initiate joint marketing opportunities
- Responsible for ensuring the company's financial objectives are optimized.
- Ability to create impressive sales presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Experienced in marketing Concepts, positioning and strategy.
- Demonstrated business skills related to budgeting, training, hiring, writing, presentation and selling products/services to clients
Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or a related field