CTG Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking an Agile Coach for a financial industry client in Brooklyn, OH. This is a 10 month, W2 contract position.
Location: Brooklyn, OH
Duration: 10 months, W2 contract (NO C2C or 1099)
Shift: 1st shift
Pay Rate: Up to $92.00/hr
· Supports continuous delivery teams in various capacities as needed (Teacher, Mentor, Confident, Shepherd, Servant, Leader etc.).
· Provides coaching on agile practices in meetings, one-on-one sessions, facilitated events, across all team members, or across multiple teams.
· Conducts Formal Training
· Provides Agile training with appropriate degree of consistency in terms of messaging and format:
· Basic Agile 101 (Continuous Delivery Playbook review) interactive class
· Scrum Master and Experience Owner interactive classes
· Tools and technology interactive sessions Coaches
· Trains and advises teams after formal training classes
· Shares real world examples on success and failures
· Inspires, motivates, observes and advises while respectful
· Helps team identify impediments
· Examines what and how the team produces and helps fine tune the system
· Communicates at all levels of organization Reporting
· Encourages team members to utilize agreed upon tools and technologies to ensure quality of metrics
· Establish metrics and reporting cadence to provide visibility into team velocity
· Ensures processes are followed
· Encourages teams to follow defined organizational documentation and reporting requirements Consistency
· Educate teams on organizational standards, processes and practices
· Works with Scrum Master and Experience Owner to encourage recording of dependencies, impediments, development aspects and other key evidence
· Reviews reports and dashboards to ensure teams are following standards and processes in consistent manner to deliver business value
· Stays aligned and in sync with Agile Trainer and Continuous Delivery CoE initiatives
· Continuous Integration & Delivery Practices
· Helps team understand value of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery leading practices
· Identify "anti-patterns"
· Ascertaining and reducing the amount of technical debt, some overtime may be required.
REQUIRED SKILLS SETS FOR CONSIDERATION:
· Must be a Certified Scrum master
· A minimum of 5 years as a practicing Agile Coach in large institutions.
· Experience with HP, ALM, Team Force, JIRA, and TFS
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at (click on North America tab) and apply to 18211027. For more information, contact Robyn Gulledge at email@example.com.
Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.