MAINTENANCE MECHANIC NEEDED
FULL TIME, LONG TERM
1st shift: 7AM-3PM with rotating on call schedule for 2nd or 3rd shift between all maintenance techs.
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment.
-Weld and Fabricate (MIG, STICK)
-Pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
* Safely performs emergency/unscheduled and basic preventative maintenance repairs of production equipment as qualified.
* Diagnoses problems, replace or repair parts, test, and make adjustments to minimize equipment downtime, per company standards.
* Detects faulty operations and defective equipment; reports those and any unusual situations to management.
* Maintains safe, clean and orderly work areas.
* Completes all job related paperwork daily, to include documentation of work.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.