The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the management of warehouse operations including but not limited to safety, profitability, personnel, facilities, inventory, equipment, expense, and pricing. Also performs on going cross training of personnel, ensures customer service, and maintains effective customer and vendor relationships as well as utilizing and maintaining control of fixed assets.
- Assures all warehousing and inventory procedures are adhered to.
- Reinforces that all customer service is effectively handled.
- Manages and maintains all safety programs, meetings, records, etc., control of fixed assets and grounds to maintain a clean safe work environment.
- Monitors operations to ensure activities are within budget.
- Assures personnel are trained, motivated, and effective in achieving site goals.
- Working collaboratively with Sales department to ensure appropriate market coverage.
- Requires a four-year degree or equivalent of 3 years of warehouse supervisory experience or 7 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Requires knowledge of safety, traffic/logistics, inventory control functions, financial reports, and methods to motivate employees.
- Previous experience dealing directly with customers (internal & external) on a daily basis.
- Requires computer operation skills including MSOffice.