We are currently seeking individuals with work experience in the fieldof Security or Law Enforcement. OurSecurity Officersact as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions and help to ensure the safety and security of the facilities they protect.
* Presence in lobby with continuous surveillance
* De-escalation of potential threatening scenarios
* Assistwith law enforcement officers on site
* Protecthospital staff and patients
* Monitor mental health patients, as assigned
* Check facility doors
* Check-in with staff regularly throughout facility
* Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing, utilizing exceptional communication skills
* Build and maintain effective relationships with both client employees, guests and patients
* Answer questions and assist guests, employees, community members and patients in a respectful and professional manner.