Nesco Resource is recruiting for a Quality Control Training Coordinator in Rensselaer, New York. This opportunity is a long-term contract position and a great way to get started with one of the leading companies in the biotechnology industry.
- Serve as a training administrator for the companies Learning Management System
- Track, trend and monitor training compliance in the system.
- Prepare routine progress reports on training programs for management.
- Maintain, update and organize training requirements through training matrices.
- Communicate and understand the needs of department management as is relates to training requirements.
- Coordinate site wide GMP training events and ad hoc training requests.
- Maintain hard copy training records in compliance with Technical Training standards.
- Work on Technical Training projects ad hoc.
- Promotes continuous improvement of all training programs.
- May support in creating training plans for Quality Control.
- May coordinate and deliver new employee orientation.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor of Science in chemistry, biology or related field.
- Quality control and training experience.
- Strong communication and computer skills.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply directly today!