Lead, SDJob Post Information* : Posted Date
Blended Call Center Representative (CCR)Type
Part-Time and Full-TimeSchedule
Flexible Day, Evening & Weekend Shifts | M-F, SWage Description
$13.50/hr.* | Bonus & IncentivesBonus
WeeklyEmployee Stock Contract
Yes, Eligible At 1 YearEducation
High School Diploma/GEDReports To
In the role of Call Center Representative I you are responsible for taking incoming and making outgoing calls to our customers. We provide both customer service and sales to our customers. This is an entry level position and we will train the right candidate. Mass Markets is looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking to kick start a career.WORKING AT MASS MARKETS
Here at Mass Markets, we keep things light. We believe our Inside Sales Representatives are at their best when they're happy. This is an on-site call center position and a chance to work indoors in a fun and energetic environment. Following a short and fun, best in class inside sales and product training, you will jump right in helping customers by identifying new options, products, and services. With Mass Markets you'll earn commission on top of your hourly wage as well as earn cash and prizes daily contests.
After one year, ALL employees at Mass Markets, across every position, earn an employee stock contract! This is a rare opportunity to share in the vision and success of a growing company. A job that will keep you engaged, smiling and earning more money every year. In addition to tall that, check out some of the other benefits of working at Mass Markets!HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Problem-solving gets you excited
- You enjoy talking to people and learning new things
- You enjoyt a little extra bonus when you do a good job
- You thrive in exciting environments and enjoy a challenge
- You have experience in entry level customer facing positions such as retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, puchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or administrative office roles where you like interacting with customer
- you love talking; people even say you should get paid for it (perfect fit!)
#jobtargetPOSITION RESPONSIBILITIESWHAT IS A CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVEAND WHAT DO THEY DO?
In this role, you will be responsible for handling outbound sales inquiries using state-of-the-art contact center technology and customer experience methodology. You will also be responsible for taking incoming calls from our customers and providing world class customer service. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level sales representatives are responsible for the following tasks.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONSHOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE WORKING AT MASS MARKETS?
- Listen to and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade customers
- Explain and position products and process when interacting with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- You enjoy talking to people and helping them resolve any frustrations they may be facing
- Problem solving gets you excited
- You are money motivated, you like getting paid more for doing more
- You're a quick learner and thrive on change
- You have experience in entry level customer facing positions such as retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or administrative office roles where you liked interacting with customers
- You love talking; people even say you should get paid for talking (perfect fit!)
Great! Here are the qualifications for a Call Center Representative:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus and a weekly performance bonus. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday's and paid training opportunities.
Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV's, trips, tickets and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
All employees receive an employee phantom stock contract after one year with the company so everyone has an interest in the company's growth. ABOUT US
As a 15-year old organization and Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
For more information visit