Due to Florida Autism Center’s explosive growth, we are looking for a highly motivated, talented, creative HEALTHCARE RECRUITER to join our team in Lake Mary, FL. The ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare recruiting, preferably in Applied Behavior Analysis, the ability to create a pipeline of candidates, and fill positions quickly utilizing innovative recruitment strategies.
In exchange for your expertise and enthusiasm, we offer a passionate and compassionate work environment and a competitive salary. Our benefits package is unmatched, including health, dental, 401(k) and more. If you are looking exciting career where your talent can make a difference in someone’s life, then this is the place for you.
The Florida Autism Center (FAC) is not just another pretty face in the growing segment of Applied Behavior Analysis services. Since 2005, FAC has a strong solid track record of sending little ones on the autism spectrum out of specialized services and into traditional school and social settings.
- Create and hire a pipeline of candidates through social media, networking, industry associations, conferences, and schools
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/journals/colleges, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- At least three years of recruiting experience, with at least two years in healthcare.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems (iCIMS experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Staffing agency experience preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred