If you are a Senior Software Developer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
This is the best time to join our Company as we are building the next generation of our web applications and starting to migrate all our On-premises apps to the cloud. If “.Net, VSTS, Git, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Containers, Azure Stack, React.Js, new challenge, learning new technology” are more than just buzz words and If you’re looking for the right opportunity to learn, lead and apply your knowledge; don’t wait and send us your resume.
The Engineer is responsible for developing .NET, web-based software solutions. This development will occur in an Agile environment, typically in fixed-length sprints (Scrum methodology), with regular interactions with Product Owners and other team members. The Software Engineer is expected to produce high-quality software, to function effectively as a member of a team, to interact with management and other members of the development group, and to continually seek to improve themselves and the company.
What You Will Be Doing
* Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
* Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints.
* Operate within the dynamics of a team; exercise proper etiquette and citizenship during “team development” sprints.
* Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
* This position will become a front-end focused position.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Experience building large enterprise applications using C#, ASP.Net MVC 5, Web API, React, Redux, SQL Server
* Strong REACT and REDUX experience
* Successful track record designing and implementing SPA (Single Page Application) using ReactJs, Redux
* Thorough understanding of React.js
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
* Strong expertise in writing and consuming RESTful APIs
* Understanding of Agile methodologies
* Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
* Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- SQL Server
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Senior Software Developer with experience, please apply today!