POSITION/TITLE: Salon Associate
DEPARTMENT: Assigned District
REPORTS TO: Salon Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Sales Representatives Needed with Zoom Tan...Immediate Openings!!
POSITION SUMMARY: Maintain the highest level of service delivery to our customers by selling Zoom Tan Products and services and offering exceptional customer service.
- Instruct each client individually or in a group setting regarding the salon equipment and the benefits and/or difference in equipment.*
- Utilize written and oral communication skills to relay instructions to clients, as well as to provide coworkers and management with information, which relates to salon operations.*
- Greet clients in a friendly manner both in person and over the telephone.*
- Effectively communicate the positive effects of indoor tanning.*
- Effectively describe and sell all of the Zoom Tan memberships as well as the benefits of using lotions and other products carried by Zoom Tan as they relate to the tanning process as well as skin conditioning.*
- Attain minimum bi-weekly sales goals consistently.*
- Maintain the highest standard of salon cleanliness through routine cleaning schedules and personally identified needs.*
- Arrive on time and be prepared to serve customers for your stated shift hours.*
- Complete all required duties and checklists during your shift.*
- Understand all laws pertaining to tanning which apply to your work site.*
- Comply with the current Uniform Policy.*
- Assist senior management in marketing concepts and promotional ideas.*
- Follow all company policies and procedures.*
- Attend all assigned meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
* Essential Job Function
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer proficiency.
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with a high performance team.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and industry periodicals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the general public.
Ability to work with simple mathematical concepts.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong skills in: Spreadsheet and Word Processing programs, internet browser(s) and Email.
High School Diploma preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Zoom Tan is America's fastest growing tanning salon chain. We offer incentive based pay to our associates...The more you sell. . .The more you earn!!
We will pay you a commission bonus on every item you sell when you meet the minimum requirements. Successful team members know how to build a relationship by engaging the client and uncovering which products and services best fit their needs.Unlimited Income Opportunity!
We compensate our salon associates with an hourly wage, plus commission bonuses
on the services and products that you sell. You have the ability to determine your own total hourly wage!We offer a full health benefit package (health, dental, and vision) to all associates that work a minimum of 30 hours each week.
We prefer to promote from within our own company, so there is plenty of advancement opportunities for the right candidate!If you are highly competitive and assertive and can close the sale, apply online now!
This is a sales position and our associates are required to meet the minimum sales standards.
Zoom Tan is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment for any legally-recognized basis ["protected class"] including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.