Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Network Security Analyst
Colorado Springs, CO
Join our team of cyber pioneers with expertise and decades of experience defending and protecting some of the nation’s most valuable resources—ICF. Through implementation of effective cybersecurity solutions, ICF supports security awareness, readiness, resilience and response to cyber incidents. Our extensive customer base has benefited from the leading-edge work our security engineers and data scientists perform in maintaining and advancing situational awareness of the current cyber threat landscape.
ICF is currently seeking an ambitious Network Security Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will provide support for DoD customers.
- Constant monitoring of intrusion detection systems.
- Creation of technically detailed reports based on intrusions and events.
- Provides assistance in computer incident investigations
- Analyze and evaluate anomalous network and system activity.
- Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a wide variety of client issues.
- Collaborate well with members of the IAM team on daily policy issues.
- Provide quality customer service with excellent communication skills.
- Recommend modifications to access control lists to prevent and mitigate intrusions.
- 2 years relevant IT experience.
- 2 years relevant IA and/or security experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to apply for and maintain a clearance and or have an active Security Clearance.
- Ability to work rotating shifts if necessary
- An advanced understanding of current threats and trends present in the Information Security and Technology field.
- Advanced knowledge of network technologies and protocols
- Understanding of network hardware devices and experience configuring Access Control Lists or other Firewall or Router configuration experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of computer security concepts
- DOD 8570 Compliance, or the ability to quickly obtain and maintain active security certifications: CEH, DFR, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, or SCYBER) and IAT II (CCNA, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+, or SSCP
- Initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security.
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details.
- Have used network security analysis tools such as Snort, TCPDUMP, WireShark, and other Host or Network based Intrusion Detection Systems
- Experience with system vulnerability assessment.
- Familiar with computer forensic tools FTK, EnCase or other network forensic applications.
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows OS security.
- Knowledge of computer programming languages and scripting languages. Previous scripting and coding experience is desired but not required.
- An understanding of DOD and Army information assurance policy and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here:
Colorado Client Office (CO88)