If you are a Design Drafter with experience, please read on!
Based in Georgia, Vermont we are a rapidly growing and innovative Aerospace company specializing in fuel measurement systems. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring of a Design Drafter with strong experience in Solidworks, CAD and 3-D modeling software.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for drafting duties on multiple projects and will be capable of all phases of a drafting project including: research, support, implementing designs as directed by engineers, and redline updates.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 2 Year of experience and knowledge of:
- 3-D modeling software
- Blueprint Reading
- Experience in the Aerospace industry is highly preferred
What's In It for You
- Above market compensation (20-24/hour DOE)
- Vacation stipend after 2 years of employment
- Company/personal performance based bonuses
- 401k (5% match)
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Wellness and Fitness Program
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
So, if you are a Design Drafter with experience, please apply today!