If you are a Electrical Engineer with Aerospace experience, please read on!
Based in Georgia, Vermont we are a rapidly growing and innovative Aerospace company specializing in fuel measurement systems. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring of an Electrical Engineer that has experience in the Aerospace Industry, Aerospace product development and a knowledge of ISO9000 &AS9100.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for the design and development of electronics used in fuel measurement and management systems for the military and commercial aircraft. The position also requires the ability to follow a rigorous development process from initial concept to product delivery.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Design simulations
- Unit/board level test
- Engineering Analysis
- Systems integration support
- Aviation communication protocols
- FAA and Military standards
- DO-178 B/C software certification
- Aerospace Product Development
What's In It for You
- Above market compensation (85k-95k DOE)
- Vacation stipend after 2 years of employment
- Company/personal performance based bonuses
- 401k (5% match)
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Wellness and Fitness Program
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
So, if you are a Electrical Engineer II with experience, please apply today!