We're Growing Quickly - Now Bringing Onboard a Survey CAD Technician to our Dynamic Team! Apply today to learn more!
Use software and other tools to create maps for survey and engineering purposes; this encompasses the ability to draft field surveys, topographic surveys, boundary surveys, construction layout, base maps, well location certificates and cadastral research. Also perform office calculations and conversions as needed.
- Familiarity with terminology, methods, practices, techniques and nomenclature of civil and survey drafting is required
- Knowledge of fundamental coordinate geometry, map projections and state plane coordinate systems is required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software is required; AutoCAD Civil3D experience is a plus
- Boundary field survey experience is preferred
- Familiarity with State and County Records systems is preferred
- Familiarity with Trimble Business Center is preferred
- Knowledge of GIS software is a plus
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- BA/BS degree from an accredited College or University in Geography, Planning, Land Use, and Natural Resources, Engineering, or related field.
- One (1) plus years of work experience with survey legal documents drafting
- Formal education and/or training in CAD/Drafting is a plus.
- Survey field work experience is a plus