Kratos Technology & Training Solutions, Inc. (KTTS) has a great opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer to support the Consolidated AFSCN Modifications, Maintenance, and Operations (CAMMO) contract which maintains the requirement of operational performance through a consolidated service of operations, site support, organizational and depot maintenance, sustainment, modifications, and factory/launch compatibility testing for the Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN).
- Manage software projects and software baselines.
- Maintain Disciplined Software Sustainment Processes
- Support Agile Software Processes
- Participate in evaluating the feasibility of completing scope within budget and schedule constraints, assisting with schedule development, and providing primary technical direction for the development effort.
- Under general supervision, design, develop, troubleshoot, and analyze software programs for computer based systems. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Design and develop compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- As required, provide inputs for documentation of new or existing programs.
- Primarily interface with intra-organizational staff with infrequent contact with inter-organizational staff and outside customers and vendors on routine matters.
- Research, design, and develop computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, for military applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Analyze software requirements to help determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Formulate and design software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Perform software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- May provide technical material to selected proposals and reports to substantiate and secure program fund
- Identify creative solutions to improve system and product offerings.
- Work with engineering and management team to collectively meet market requirements.
- Help document engineering work as input for company collateral and patent requirements.
- Provide input as required to technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation.
- Coordinate with project work teams to ensure adherence to policies, achievement of quality targets and delivery on schedule milestones.