Clinical Pharmacist job in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The Clinical Pharmacist job is within the extensive military medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families and provide a full range of medical services.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
- Fantastic PTO accrual rate
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
- Dedication Program Manager to support your employment
Clinical Pharmacist Job Overview:
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
- Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
- Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psychodiagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders. The following are desirable skills: Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress)
- HCW might be required to travel, at Government expense, to attend specific military trainings and/or conferences.
Clinical Pharmacist Job Qualifications:
- Doctoral Degree
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
- APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology
- 1 year experience as a Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Licensure: active, current, unrestricted in any U.S. jurisdiction
- Computer competency
Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents highly encourage to contact us. Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government healthcare facilities supporting active military service members, retirees, and their families nationwide. Since 2004, FSR has matched talented individuals to organizations to create mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships. FSR is a well-established, award winning organization built with committed professionals who have a unified vision of helping others to succeed and thrive.
We invite you to join our team and grow with us!
FSR is a woman-owned, minority, small business based out of Maryland.
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.