Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Front Office and Project Services Specialist - Senior Associate
This position provides project support to the Firm’s business units relative to the administration of reports, letters, presentations, proposals and other prospect and client deliverables. This position is also responsible for supporting local office operational areas such as front office, meeting services and mail services. This position requires extensive people, communication, project coordination, organizational and process skills; along with knowledge of the internal business practices and priorities to support multiple projects with a high level of focus on quality, accuracy and confidentiality in all work products. A high degree of technical competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications is also required. This position reports to the Office Manager as a member of the Firm’s Global Services Team.
Local Office Services
- Provide assistance with front desk administration, workspace arrangements and guest services as needed.
- Responsible for US mail, FedEx and courier services to include mail sorting, delivery, and pick-up of all incoming and outgoing mail and interoffice packages.
- Assist with meeting planning services to include conference room scheduling, set up, catering, maintenance and supplies.
- Maintain and manage supply inventory levels for all common areas.
- Responsible for weekly cost center coding of local office charges made with the purchase card.
- Responsible for local office access, safety program, facilities management and liaison with building management.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees and departures of former employees including seating and equipment.
- Liaison with IT department to help coordinate local office IT help.
- Assist with event coordination and planning of local office events and activities.
- Prepare, edit, format, proofread and process reports in Microsoft Word using various styles with multiple page layouts, headers/footers, graphs/charts/tables; and utilizing firm determined procedures.
- Coordinate workflow and support on reports and facilitate through completion.
- Develop, edit and format letters, spreadsheets, proposals, project resumes and all other client deliverables from draft stage to client-ready work.
- Prepare, edit and format PowerPoint presentations using advanced features and functions.
- Create, edit and format .pdf files and forms using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Coordinate the production of reports and documents, including scanning, photocopying, binding, assembly and delivery upon completion.
- Use extensive knowledge of internal business practices and priorities to proactively respond to daily issues and requests.
- Establish and encourage process improvement to provide effectiveness.
- Provide assistance and help answer questions on processes, formatting and utilizing software, systems and work tools.
- Maintain an efficient filing system for documents in accordance with firmwide records system.
- Research and document information using various Internet search engines and sites.
- Utilize tracking systems to ensure all time and materials are recorded, project work and type are tracked, and project instructions and client interactions are fully documented.
- Support various special projects from start to finish using Microsoft software and other firm systems or web-based applications including working with others to ensure quality and timely completion and document management.
- Five years or greater of project administration work experience in a professional services and/or consulting firm environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in business administration, English or related field or at least five years of relative project administration experience required.
- Extensive administrative background and technical competence with experience formatting large scale Microsoft Word documents using various styles with multiple page layouts, tables/charts/graphics and headers/footers.
- Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional, web-based applications, and database solutions are required with ability to quickly learn other programs and applications as needed. Working knowledge preferred in Microsoft SharePoint and Visio.
- User knowledge of office technology equipment such as videoconferencing, multi-functional devices and LCD projectors.
- Highly effective and polished oral and written communication skills and competency in grammar and attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels, internal and/or external to the organization and respond to client service issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- Excellent project coordination and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to complete client work and projects.
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills with ability to apply logic to find solutions while learning and applying various ways in which to make revisions using software applications.
- Process oriented, highly organized, accurate, quality focused with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects to proactively respond and keep business leadership apprised of critical issues.
- High energy level with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to function in fast-paced, high stress situations attributed to tight deadlines and multiple client needs or team needs.
- Ability to guide others on use of software, tool and process and utilize both technical and interpersonal skills to assist clients.
- Ability to handle key assignments of confidential nature, exercise a high degree of discretion and maintain highly confidential information.
- Ability to understand and strictly adhere to the brand and quality standards and procedures established by Crowe.
- Desire to leverage technology to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate openness to new challenges and opportunities and continuous learning.
- Reliable and dependable with an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime based upon project work and peak busy times. Estimate an annual average of up to 5% overtime.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential job functions and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties performed by personnel occupying this position.
About the Team:
Global Services (GS): Global Services (GS) executes strategies to create an exceptional client experience, greater synergy and high quality support to our people across the firm through a connected group of individuals who are deeply specialized in the areas of office operations, business support, project services, production, real estate, travel and tax processing; aligned geographically or globally.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations.
More about Crowe:
Crowe () is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.