Automotive Customer Service Administrator
What's your ambition?
- To be a part of something that's redefining an industry?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- To work in a fun environment with a great team that's really headed places?
We share your drive.
At AutoSource, we're committed to providing you with a clearly defined career path that will allow you to go as far as your drive and ambition will take you. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed. Use your strong interpersonal skills to accelerate your career within our strong, rapidly growing organization.
What You Can Expect as a Customer Service Administrator.
- Answer all calls toCustomerServiceNumber
- Open ticket resolution for all CSClaims management
- Ensure that all qualifiedCSclaims forms are properly filled out in the appropriate orderwith the customerand done under
- Manage process for claim for qualified repairs
- Record notes and steps in the process in CDK,Dealersocketand all applicable systems.
- Authorizeshop to run diagnostic to confirm issue.
- Get pictures of potential repairs
- Work with Director to validate repair to confirm parts sourcing and timeline
- Build estimate for parts
- Build estimate for book hours
- Communicate timeline and expectations with customer
- Provide transportation and other support as necessary to ensure that theCustomer Serviceobligations are being appropriately met and customer experience is optimal given the circumstances.
- Manage customer process forunqualified repairs
- Introduce to partner vendors
- Help through the resolution process
- Confirm that customers have been helped and ticket is resolved.
- Provide Back-up Support as needed for theWarrantyAdministrator
Enjoy the rewards and benefits.
Benefits:Medical, wellness, mobile phone, Paid Time Off!
Schedule: M-F 8-5
Future:We're the fastest growing independent dealer in the state. We have just opened our 5th dealership with additional locations already under contract and growing. We have a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
Skills / Requirements
Keys to success.
- High School degree required
- Must have automotive experience
- must be polite, professional, energetic and presentable, with strong communication, organization and customer service skills
- Face-to-face sales/customer service related experience in industries like retail and hospitality
- Thirst for career development and continuous learning
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check