Johnson Controls produces 146 million batteries every year. We power every type of passenger vehicle, heavy-duty and light commercial trucks, motorcycles, golf cars, lawn and garden tractors and marine applications.
The facility in Canby, OR is seeking stand up forklift drivers to fill multiple positions.
- Wages start at $15/hour with wage progression after 90 days
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Company contributed retirement account
- 401k plan offered
- Company contributions available for employee Health Savings Account
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, home/auto benefit options available
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee battery program
- Lots of opportunity for growth and advancement
This is a great opportunity for mechanically inclined and team oriented candidates who have an interest in working in a manufacturing setting.
Stand up forklift driver and stock attendant duties include:
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Ensure material is staged, stored and loaded properly
- Know how to perform all functions on assigned machines
- Verify that product meets quality standards and keep records of approved and defective units
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- Must be able to work all shifts up to 12 hours, as overtime may be required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to read and understand all production specifications required
- Ability to neatly and accurately record required data
- Stand Up Fork lift experience required, material handling experience preferred
- Warehouse or Manufacturing experience preferred
- Inventory experience preferred
Successful stand up fork lift drivers must be willing to learn new things and work in a team environment to get the product out in a safe and timely manner, while meeting quality standards.
Pre-employment background check, physical, drug screen and proof of employment eligibility required.
a general overview of the job duties, not a complete list of essential job
functions. This job and all other duties performed under this job description
will adhere to all Federal, State, and Local environmental regulations, as well
as any additional plant specific environmental management system requirements.
Controls, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law.