Technica LLC (Technica) seeks to fill the position of Quality/Environmental Manager on a Government contract at Ft. Wainwright, AK.
The Quality/Environmental Manager will operate independently from the local management with a direct line of communication to the corporate Quality Director. The Quality/Environmental Manager is the responsible for all aspects of the ISO compliance and the establishment of internal processes/controls, safety, and environmental programs.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create and manage quality/safety/environmental program for the LRC at Ft. Wainwright, Ft. Greely, and Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson.
- Ensure all assigned personnel are properly licensed to operate equipment that they are required to operate/maintain. Ensure personnel have completed proper qualifications, training, physicals, and security requirements.
- Ensure all personnel and maintenance operations conform to federal/state/installation environmental, health, safety, fire, and security standards.
- Ensure all test equipment and tools issued to employees are properly inventoried and controlled.
- Ensure maintenance management system support functions are performed in accordance with established directives.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Lead quality audits.
- Train auditors.
- Generate Corrective Action Reports (CAR).
- Evaluates the effectiveness of CAR responses.
- Determines follow-on actions that ensure compliance.
- Perform functions related to program planning, funds control, data collection and analysis, and control techniques.
- Develop internal and external standard operating procedures for management and functional areas.
- Submit weekly report detailing weekly accomplishment in support of the Quality Program, audits completed, CARs generated/closed.
- Evaluate training shortfall and assist with plans to mitigate.
- Seven (7) years experience performing quality control in an industrial environment.
- Three (3) years experience in management and/or implementation of an International Organization for Standard (ISO) ((9001)(14001)) programs and hands on administrative, professional, analytical or other work related to ISO-9001 program.
- Possess knowledge to maintain a quality management and environmental systems in accordance with the applicable industry and ISO Standards as applicable.
- Broad knowledge of Army logistical functions and applicable environmental policies, programs, and laws.
- Ability to analyze, develop, evaluate, advise or promote improvements in logistical programs.
- Ability to establish program objectives or performance goals and assess progress.
- Possess verbal and written communications skills to conduct meetings, execute plans, prepare reports, plans, and working instructions.
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.