Independently, works through strategic direction to partner with the highest levels of Leadership on departmental and company initiatives. Coordinates appropriate SMEs and manages deliverables. Facilitates employee engagement, performance management and succession planning initiatives within respective client groups.
• Partner with Leadership: Serves in a consultative capacity to top-level management and Officers to facilitate the communication of HR initiatives. Coaches senior management on enhancement of leadership skills and proactively identifies staff morale and engagement issues. Conducts upper management on boarding. Acts as a liaison with HR SMEs in the areas including, but not limited to: department restructuring, talent management, training delivery, staffing and compensation.
• Employee Engagement: Works with HR Director on enterprise-wide employee engagement initiatives. Partners with Leadership to provide insights/guidance on employee engagement results, and assists in action plan implementation.
• Succession Planning: Design, administer and actively participate in the identification and selection of the Successors and "Hi Potential" employees. Coach executives on selection criteria/assessments and assist senior leaders in identifying gaps.
• Performance Management: Partner with HR Director and other Human Resource leaders to create and administer the Performance Management cycle, including developing communications and implementing process. Work with respective client group Leadership to establish departmental goals. Facilitate Leadership calibration.
• Employee Relations: Handles high-profile, highly sensitive and/or complex employee relations matters. Provides insights to Leadership regarding trends and issues.
• Other: Trains, coaches, and mentors Employee Relations staff and may coordinate and direct their work. Provides back up to HR leader.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements:
Normal Office Working Conditions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
At and , our more than 5,700 global associates are dedicated to helping customers secure their financial futures. We offer a range of retirement savings products, life insurance, annuities and investment services from offices across the country. If you’re interested in joining a company that enjoys a record of and is rich in yet innovative, bold and transformative, then our organization is an outstanding place for you to grow and succeed. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We’re also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.