The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for various areas within Human Resources to support the organization including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, employee relations and engagement, benefits management and analysis, HR systems management, training and policy/procedure compliance.
- Provides technical expertise and analytical support to the human resources team in relation to employee benefits administration, compensation administration, and HRIS system maintenance.
- Manage benefit administration, open enrollment, wellness events, benefit communications, and employee educational programs.
- Responsible for reporting, communication and administration for health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and retirement plans.
- Coordinates short and long term disability benefits for employees and assists with claims review, and coordination of overall benefits and applicable laws/regulations.
- Conducts and analyzes wage survey data. Maintains job descriptions and benchmark comparisons.
- Manages employee life cycle work flow. Prepares employee communication documents including, new hire, benefit, disciplinary/corrective action, separation notices, and other related employment documentation.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data, and makes retention recommendations towards continuous improvement.
- Conducts training, including new hire orientation and open enrollment.
- Administers various human resource plans and supports the development and implementation of employee policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook, updating when applicable.
- Supports employee relations process including employee investigations.
- Full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviews, candidate selection, offer management, recruiting communications, and management of recruiting tools.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment and benefit administration.
- Manages unemployment claims process and compliance program.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Manages employee information and personnel record keeping systems.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree Human Resource Management business, psychology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive human resources experience including talent management, compensation, training, and employee relations.
- Minimum 3 years benefits administration experience with 401k plans and open enrollment including analysis, compliance and vendor management.
- Experience with HRIS systems (ADP/Workforce Now), applicant tracking systems, MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven project management skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management, problem resolution and follow up skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
PHR, SHRM-CP Preferred
Forecast5 is a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional relationships. The HR Generalist will be engaged across all working groups and levels; while collaboratively partnering with the VP, Human Resources.