Operations Support Specialist at Ensign Bickford Aerospace & Defense Co
- Job Type
- Full Time, Employee
- Aerospace and Defense
- Ensign Bickford Aerospace & Defense Co
October 23, 2018
Salary Grade: 7 Req: 2018-GM-804
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBA&D) is a leader in energetic system solutions offered to aerospace and defense customers for a wide array of applications. EBA&D products & capabilities set the U.S. standard and are highly sought after in the international community.
EBA&D seeks a professional for the position of Operations Support Specialist reporting to the Human Resource Representative in our Graham, KY location.
• Responsible for construction and data entry of new spreadsheets, databases, and PowerPoint presentations in support of various departments, including, but not limited to safety, quality and production information.
• Support to the site leadership team with day to day meetings, conference calls, travel plans, preparation and assistance with presentations
• Responsible for maintenance of site-wide calendar/schedule of events.
• Frequent communication and interaction with personnel, necessitating exposure to and handling of sensitive/confidential information.
• Responsible for coordination of conference rooms for visitors and visitor lunches within the allotted budget and maintenance of meal expense forms.
• Responsible for compiling and entering shop floor audit information.
• Updates visual communication boards on a regular basis.
• Responsible for managing small projects and conducting basic research, when necessary.
• Responsible for preparation of written memos and letters.
• A related two year post high school diploma/certificate, and a minimum of six years of relevant experience or a Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two years of relevant experience.
• Must possess core competence in data entry and spreadsheet development and maintenance.
• Prior experience with database management is essential to this position.
• Proficient PC skills in a Window environment, including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
• Must possess excellent organizational capabilities, as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• A high degree of accuracy and professionalism are required.
If you are interested, please submit resume via
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/ Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.