A-Line Staffing is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Information Security Analyst located in Jordan, Utah
We are also open to remote candidates
Please review the desired qualifications listed below and apply or contact Nate Namiotka with questions.
The Junior Information Security Analyst will work closely with our Client teams to assist in responding to Client queries related to our Information Security and Data Privacy programs and controls. In this position, the Information Security Analyst will be responsible for monitoring/reporting and developing processes and procedures on Vulnerability Management and Malware/Anti-virus detection using tools such as Windows Defender, CISCO AMP, System Center Configuration Manager (SSM) and Nexpose Vulnerability scanning tools. In addition, log Correlation Security monitoring tools such as Splunk/Qradar/Sumologic will also be used to detect, report and mitigate threats.
Furthermore, this position will require assisting teammates during client audits, providing evidence to auditors and ensuring proper configuration and security frameworks are being followed. The Information Security Analyst will identify trends based on the type of questions being asked by our Clients, versus gaps (if any) compared to current controls, and provide key information to leadership as input for prioritizing the future strategy for the organization. This is a great opportunity to work in a global role, supporting the breadth of the organization. We are looking for an individual with strong customer-oriented skills who is organized and has the desire to work in a challenging environment. Information security background, certifications and experience are a must.
- Support a global Client Support function within the company’s Information Security team
- Responsible for working with internal Lines of Businesses to help them address Client queries regarding our information security posture, future strategy and current controls
- Facilitate completion of Client security questionnaires; manage requests, mailbox and send certifications and reports (e.g., SOC, ISO, Penetration Test etc.)
- Work with internal corporate teams to address questions in the area of IT, Infrastructure, Third Party Risk Management, Cyber Defense, and application teams to facilitate responses related to application functionality and security
- Manage ad hoc projects related to enhancing information and data security controls for business to meet commitments made in Contracts
- Help senior team members with contract negotiations, and application / security audit related activities
- Identify areas of process improvements in the support model and implement process enhancements
- Create process documents, guides and procedures for different areas of support within the Security Monitoring and Client Support functions
- Track audit findings, and client commitments, by aligning them to our key control areas
- Create metrics to help identify information security trends that will determine future priorities and strategies
- Coordinate updates to standard responses by working with subject matter experts and global function leads
- Internal Risk assessment(s) and analysis of security controls
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple requests
- Ability to communicate effectively with all business levels
- Capable of communicating security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical individuals as well as understanding new technologies quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Ability to manage projects working with a diverse group of individuals across multiple geographies
- Customer focus with ability to follow up with subject matter experts within constraints to meet deadlines for deliverables
- Certifications in one of more of the following is required: Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security, Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager( CISM)
- 8+ years of experience
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Nate Namiotka – A-Line Staffing