Farm Bureau Agent – Work for Yourself, Not by Yourself
Being a Farm Bureau agent is much more than a sales job – it’s about becoming an important resource in your community, making a difference, and helping people protect what matters most. To apply go to Click on Apply Now.
- Running Your Own Business – Starting your own business is a big change for you and your family. You’ll make your own decisions about marketing, managing your team, increasing your revenue, caring for your customers, and more. Becoming a Farm Bureau agent allows you to be in control of your professional path and establish your own business without franchise fees.
- Training – Farm Bureau provides you with a comprehensive development that includes an Agent Development Program, Online training, One-on-one training with your manager, Field and Home Office Trainers, and Proven Methods to help you sell. As a new agent, we will invest over $250,000 in the first 3 years.
- Ongoing Support – When you join the Farm Bureau team, you will be backed by a team of Farm Bureau professionals including access to all the resources you need to succeed:
- Dedicated Business Development and Home Office Support
- Personalized and Company Websites
- Turn-Key Marketing Programs
- On-call Experienced Industry Professionals
- Recognized Claims Services