Laser Cutter Technician
Maintenance Laser Technician is a hands on position responsible of support and troubleshoot Lasers cutting equipment; to minimize production downtime due laser machines failure.
- Guide and train operators on daily machine startup and shutdown procedures for Laser cutting equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform minor and mayor maintenance procedures on laser cutting equipment in agreement with manufacturer machine recommendations
- Perform tooling set-ups and optimize machine parameters and times.
- Capable of edit and modify laser cutting programs.
- Experience with CNC control systems and PLCs.
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics, and mechanical drawings.
- Maintain laser consumables and spare parts list.
- Perform laser machine alignment procedures when necessary and modify Laser cutting condition when required.
- Available to support production schedule in overtime when necessary.
- Minimum H.S. Diploma, GED or other graduation equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician.
- 2+ years directly related experience in laser cutting equipment
- Must have solid understanding of interpreting manuals and schematics and have strong knowledge in mechanical alignment and the troubleshooting of automated equipment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Able to read interpret mechanical and electrical schematics and drawings.
- Able to work and take directions from written and verbal instructions
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Please apply in person and complete a company application nearest you at any of the following locations, however this job is in Walnut, MS:
1100 Denmill Road, New Albany, MS 38652
350 Industrial Road, Ashland, MS 38683
501 Pulliam Road, Walnut, MS 38683
We offer a wide range of benefits including Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability.
The completion of a company application is required.