Do you want to become part of a fun, positive, professional team that loves to work with seniors? Canyon Creek, a Blue Harbor Senior Living community, currently has an exciting opening for a Maintenance Director.
At Blue Harbor Senior Living our mission is to celebrate the unique qualities of our Residents by providing personalized care and exceptional service in a compassionate environment.
- Routinely perform building maintenance and mechanical work including HVAC, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, paint, masonry, drywall repair, small appliance, minor equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Responsible for safe operation of the physical plant and equipment related to the property
- Maintain inventory and loss control for supplies, parts and tools of the maintenance department
- Ensure company, local, state and federal regulations for safety, building, fire and insurance are met and exceeded
- Follow existing preventative TELS online preventative maintenance plan weekly, for plant, equipment, fixtures and furnishings
- Inspect and prepare apartments for occupancy within three days following vacancy
- Complete work orders in a timely fashion
- Maintain a safe, clean and attractive property for residents, visitors and staff
- Maintain updated SDS records for Community
- Maintain vehicle maintenance logs, reporting monthly to Regional Maintenance Director
- Participate in Quality Management Program to include but not limited to: Conducting Safety Committee, Infection Control Committee and new resident orientation program.
- Serve on-call for all high-level emergencies. Alternate on-call status with Building Services Assistant for routine incidents requiring off-duty response. Provide weekly on-call schedule to the Executive Director.
- Responsible for hiring, training and supervising team members
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs
- Observe residents’ ability to perform daily ADL’s and social skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the appropriate team member
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience as maintenance supervisor in multi-residence or similar setting
- HVAC experience a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401 (k) with generous company match
- Vacation, Sick & Holidays
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company, currently operating communities across the United States. Blue Harbor’s home office provides top-level support services for all of our senior living communities. The Maintenance Director position presents an outstanding opportunity to join the team of our growing and dynamic organization.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.