2016 SBA Prime Contractor of the Year, Region VIII
Apogee Engineering is seeking a part-time (24 hr/week) Multiple Languages Testing Specialist in support of the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) located in Colorado Springs, CO. The Multiple Languages Testing Specialist will provide language testing support services to the USAFA Foreign Languages Department (DFF), Language Learning Center (LLC). Apogee is a growing provider of research, engineering, development, operations, financial and administrative expertise across an array of federal government organizations such as the Department of Defense, NASA, Department of Interior, NASA, and the Department of Transportation.
What you'll be doing:
- Proctor Foreign Language Tests and provide occasional administration support for intradepartmental academic tests.
- Provide support for intradepartmental academic tests, which includes: processing quizzes, Graded Reviews, and sending the computer-generated test results or no-show notices to the respective department(s).
- Process language quizzes and exams optical answer sheets or Scantron to facilitate grading for approximately 1,400 annual exams.
- Verify/coordinate with office of primary responsibility (OPR) to ensure only eligible candidates are tested. Enable eligible personnel to test within established test timelines.
- Schedule required tests, ensuring compliance with testing deadlines established by the agency.
- Provide LLC support in order to accurately process pre and post departures proficiency test results for USAFA semester abroad cadets, summer immersion cadets, and international exchange cadets.
- Provide test results to instructors and/or department leadership. Contractor will also contact the Base Education Office in order to request old testing scores, as needed.
- Provide relevant test administration information when requested by DFF leadership (i.e. monthly administered tests).
- Notifying department leadership or communications when hardware, software, or networks are not functioning properly.
- Promote network security by complying with established security plans, policies, and standards.
What you'll need to have:
- Associate's degree related to examination administration, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with foreign language testing requirements and processes preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with government/military environment to include rank structure and protocols.
- Ability to pass government background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disabled/veteran
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status