Weyerhaeuser Company is accepting applications for Maintenance Mechanical Millwright team members for our Dierks, Arkansas Lumber facility. We are seeking individuals who are committed to safety, have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, and a desire to work in a manufacturing facility.
· Performs highly skilled mechanical maintenance tasks including installation.
· Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment. This may include, but not limited to, such equipment as motors, pneumatic, hydraulic and conveyor systems.
· In downtime situations, must be able to analyze cause of breakdown with equipment.
· Must also determine and carry out maintenance of repair actions required to return the equipment to effective operating conditions.
· Must lubricate and clean parts, perform maintenance planning, layout work and welding as required.
· Follow and adhere to safety lockout procedures and strictly adhere to plant safety rules as well as follow excellent housekeeping practices to help maintain a clean work environment.
· Must be able to work independently as well as in a group.
· Must be proficient in the use of hand and power tools and precision measuring and test instruments
· Experienced in pneumatic, hydraulic, and conveyor systems
· Excellent skills in root cause analysis
· Skilled in all aspects of mechanical maintenance
· All applicants must have a high school diploma or GED
· Resume detailing education and work history
· Minimum two years of maintenance work experience and/or educational history
· Steady, documented work history
· Good communication skills
· Must be team oriented
· Willingness to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
· Willingness and ability to wear all required personal protective equipment
· Ability to work in extreme heat and cold
· Willingness and ability to learn new jobs and skills
· Willingness to work in Dierks, AR without requiring relocation assistance
Post Application Requirements:
· Successful completion of pre-employment computer based testing
· Successful completion of pre-employment background check, physical, and drug screen
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
About Wood Products:
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.