ABB is seeking Maintenance Specialist for it's Crystal Springs, MS location. You will lead the processes in maintaining and preserving efficiency of all equipment, production lines and/or facilities, resulting in optimization of technical and financial resources. You may specialize in mechanical, electrical, mechatronic, or other similar areas.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Oversees execution of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities. Collaborates with the Engineering team to define maintenance plans for new production lines or facilities, and consults on ways to improve reliability, maintainability and safety of equipment and/or facilities.
• Manages and updates technical documentation of equipment, production lines, and/or facilities.
• Solves major technical, equipment or facilities problems in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines. Maintains tools and repair equipment in good working order.
• Proposes improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance and optimizing operational and energy efficiency.
• Responds to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions and other operating problems to minimize disruption to production process.
Health, safety and environment (HSE):
• Implements health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives to ensure safety of people and resources.
• Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience in a manufacturing or maintenance environment; OR Associate's degree and 4 years of experience in a manufacturing or maintenance environment
• Understanding of manufacturing and related processes and application of standard practices, concepts and techniques.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
• Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the United
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com