|Days/Hours of Week||M-F: 8 - 4:30|
|Description||Griffin Faculty Physicians seeks a full-time office coordinator to perform various administrative functions at a busy specialty office.|
• Coordinates daily office operations, patient flow and scheduling of appointments.
• Promptly and professionally answers telephone calls.
• Greets patients and other visitors to the office.
• Provides timely check-in and check-out for patients, updates patient registration information as needed, and collects co-pays accurately.
• Contacts insurance carriers to obtain prior authorizations as needed.
• Manages billing and charge entry for office.
• Provides support as needed to central billing and credentialing personnel, to resolve denied claims.
• Schedules procedures.
• Provides general clerical support for the office, open and sort mail, and maintain inventory of office supplies and assist the practice manager as needed.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of three years administrative experience in a medical office.
• Experience with prior authorizations and medical billing required.
• Familiarity with obstetrics and gynecology strongly preferred.
• Working knowledge of medical terminology.
• Experience working with electronic health records required.
• Must possess strong customer service skills and must be able to multi-task.