ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 17 countries, $69 billion of total assets, and approximately 11,200 employees as of June 30, 2018. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,216 MBOED for the six months ended June 30, 2018, and proved reserves were 5.0 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2017.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
This great career opportunity is with ConocoPhillips’ Lost Cabin Gas Plant (LCGP) located in the heart of Wyoming. At LCGP we provide career growth opportunities and strive to promote within our organization. We are continuing to build a culture at the plant that recognizes and celebrates individual accomplishments and creates a “Great Place to Work”.
LCGP provides a unique opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career with the world’s largest independent E&P Company while offering a family environment.
Wyoming is famous for beautiful National Parks (e.g. Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks) and amazing natural habitat which can provide wildlife adventures all year round.
The Lost Cabin Gas Plant Operator is a key role that performs various duties required to keep the process plant operating safely and efficiently.
Responsibilities may include:
- Daily monitoring and control of gas plant operations
- Collecting and testing of sour gas (H2S), water, and chemical samples
- Preparing equipment for maintenance and surveillance of operating equipment
- Making adjustments to plant operations to ensure efficient and consistent product demand
- Performing routine and light- duty maintenance on equipment
- Initiating work orders and permitting for work related to assigned area
- Following all safety and company policies, programs and procedures
- Performing various preventive inspections of process and safety equipment
Most essential for success in this role is to have a great team attitude, focus on safety, demonstrate passion for your work, and the willingness to learn and grow.