It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world measurably better.
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.Entry Level Production Operator - Sandblast
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform various production processes to manufacture parts in compliance with work order instructions; contacts appropriate person when issues arise
- Inspect parts to determine if product meets quality/ customer specifications, reports parts that are not to customer/quality standards to appropriate person
- Loads, unloads and stacks product; transports product via hand-truck, forklift, crane, or hoist
- Cleans work area, machines, tools and equipment
- Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not necessary
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to understand and act on verbal and written instructions
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction)
- Ability to identify bad product from good
- Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening skills
- Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors. Do not provide any information on the application which will indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.If you like working for a company that makes a real difference in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!