We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we’re the largest full-service vacation rental company in the US thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You’ll fit right in here if you’re curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa?
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We’re hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We’re the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we’re looking for:
Vacasa is seeking hard working, energetic employees to help us maintain our large and quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes. Responsibilities will include maintaining homes and housekeeping; which includes deep cleaning, organizing, stocking amenities, and corresponding with our outstanding local team, as well as our central management team.
This is a full-time position.
What you’ll do:
- Will be responsible for cleaning and maintenance of homes
- Will be responsible for guest calls and emergencies
- Owner communication
- Familiarity with cell phones and reliable internet
- Professionally clean residences using cleaning procedures and products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and washing all hard surface floors
- Moving all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Maintaining hot tubs (no experience necessary, onsite training will be provided)
- Performing customer service and quality control
- Basic property maintenance (fixing garbage disposal, changing wall outlets etc.)
Skills You’ll Need:
- Weekend availability a must
- Applicants should be experienced in all aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning of residence
- Applied verbal and written communications
- Attention to detail
- Cleaning experience
- Internet access
- Reasonable comfort level with computers
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- $19.00/hr - $24.00/hr DOE
What you’ll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% covered
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture