Warren Oil has an immediate need for a Quality Control Supervisor at our West Memphis manufacturing facility!
- Fulltime opportunity
- Competitive pay
- Perform mechanical and visual receiving & shipping inspection on lubricant products within all degrees of complexity. Document, tag, control and segregate product in accordance with established procedures. Use controlled stamp to indicate product acceptance and certificate accuracy.
- Work with external customers, internal customers, suppliers and business leadership as needed to meet goals and communicate performance
- Inspect inbound & outbound materials for kind, condition and supplier documentation
- Must be able to support AOG requirements
- Perform sample lot inspections of drawing characteristics
- Initiate discrepancy reports and hold notices
- Maintain training records
- Maintain equipment calibration
- Coordinate with Customer Quality resources, as needed, when Corrective Actions flow from the Customer to the Supply base
- Coordinate contract submittals and product acceptance to Quality Assurance
- Indicate acceptance with the use of a controlled stamp
- Review & interpret customer requirements; review & approve supplier quality documentation
- Partner with Sourcing to establish methods of evaluating existing suppliers, and approve potential suppliers through various assessment screens and quality metrics
- Support internal and external ISO audits.
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent math background (i.e. Algebra, Geometry, Fractions, Decimals, and Conversions)
- 2-years work experience in Industrial or Distribution environment or equivalent experience
- Familiar with interpretation of engineering drawings / specifications, and manufacturing process evaluation
- Familiar with process control tools
- Ability to exhibit a keen perception in all areas of quality assurance
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Perform effectively in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven track record of the highest integrity level (reference check required)
- Fluent English & local language speaking & writing skills
Warren Oil is the largest independent blender and packager of lubricants to the automotive, agriculture, commercial and heavy duty markets in North America. The company operates six manufacturing and packaging facilities, located in North Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. Warren Oil markets its lubricants, both conventional and synthetic, domestically and internationally to over forty countries, under the WARREN brand, the LUBRIGUARD brand, the LUBRIGOLD brand and the ITASCA brand. Warren Oil also manufactures and markets private label products for a number of Fortune 500 companies in addition to manufacturing and marketing a full line of automotive and heavy duty chemicals, including anti-freeze and brake fluids, under its proprietary AUTOGUARD brand name.
Warren Oil is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.