What we offer\:
• Assume the role of Quality Management Representative, maintain Integrated Management System and certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and IATF 16949.
• Ensure appropriate Internal audit program (System, Process, Product); Coordinate internal/external audits
• Lead investigations and ensure determination of root cause and corrective actions and develop project plans to drive change and corrective actions
• Lead Cross-functional Quality Improvement Teams/Projects.
• Utilize Six Sigma methodology, SQC, and SPC to conduct studies on product and process consistency and quality issues.
Who we are looking for\:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or within a relevant discipline
• Proven experience and advanced knowledge with ISO/QS and IATF Standards
• 5+ years within chemical manufacturing environment as a dedicated quality professional
• 3+ years of people management and leading teams
• Proven experience with utilizing Six Sigma, 8D, and A3 tools
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms
or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel
property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting
from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only,
preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions.
In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and