Fast Pace Urgent Care is rapidly growing and a leading provider of urgent care and primary care clinics across Tennessee, Kentucky, and Mississippi. With over 80 clinics and counting, Fast Pace Urgent Care provides quality care to our patients at a reduced cost in underserved rural communities, while fostering a culture of fellowship among our team members. We are committed to hiring compassionate, driven team members that will ensure our patients receive remarkable care. Fast Pace offers a number of challenging and meaningful career paths, providing you with the opportunity to work with the best people, grow your career, and most importantly, make a difference in people’s lives.
At Fast Pace Urgent Care, Radiology Technologists are critical for full-service patient care. Not only are our techs responsible for all positioning and x-ray imaging at our locations, but also have the opportunity for direct patient interaction in a clinical setting.
We provide a competitive benefits package, including health, 401(k), PTO, and Holiday Pay.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate or oversee operation of radiologic or magnetic imaging equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes.
- Explain procedures and observe patients to ensure safety and comfort during scan.
- Ensures imaging equipment is proper operating condition.
- Manages necessary imaging supplies.
- Nursing duties including measuring and recording patients' vital signs, draw blood, give injections, and perform clinical tasks
- Supporting all team members in all clinic operations to ensure the highest quality patient care possible.
Work Schedule/Clinic Hours
- Clinics are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm, Saturdays from 8 am to 6 pm, and Sundays from 1 pm to 5 pm.
- PRNs are required to work at least (2) 12-hour shifts per month AND (1) weekend within 8 weeks. The weekend shift can be both a Saturday/Sunday back to back, or at least (1) Saturday and (1) Sunday shift within an 8-week period.
- Outstanding patient service skills with pediatric and adult patients.
- The desire to work for a company that is committed to quality care in a friendly and teamwork oriented environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients and team members.
- Proficient at utilizing technology such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and ideally the previous use of an EMR system such as Practice Velocity.
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
- ARRT certification required
- State license required
- Full Scope imaging certification required
- Nursing experience is a plus