Howe Insurance Services is looking to fill a recruiter position. This is a full-time, work from home employee position with typical work hours from 9 am to 5:30 pm EST, Monday-Friday. This position requires an individual who enjoys making high-energy phone calls, has an engaging personality, is teachable, and willing and able to quickly pick-up new processes and programs. If that’s you, keep reading to find out more!
Please read the Responsibilities section, then email us your resume and tell us about yourself at SalesTeam@HIS-Ltd.com if you feel that this would be a great fit for you!
The individual for this position should be adept at note-taking while talking on the phone and proficient at promoting products and services. The Recruiter needs to be highly energized, tech-savvy, and capable with tracking processes. The following tasks are a sampling of what is typically required on a regular basis:
- Outbound Marketing/Recruiting Calls
- Learning and Promoting New Products
- Working with Candidates through the Hiring Process
- Follow-through with Internal Tracking Processes
- Knowledge and/or Professional Experience Preferred (not required) in the Following:
- Recruiting & Sales
- Extensive project priority management
- Agent Services
- Confidentiality & Discretion with Sensitive information
- Personal Schedule Management
- Successfully working in a virtual environment
Skills and Abilities
- Technologically Proficient: While experience with some or all of the technology platforms that we use is ideal, including Slack, RingCentral, Google Calendars/Email etc., we are willing to train the right candidate. However, the ability to embrace and learn new technology quickly is an absolute must. We also prefer someone who is an Apple computer and software user.
- Communication: The Recruiter must be an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. This includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Organization: The Recruiter needs to be organized and detail-oriented.
- Discretion: Since they will occasionally be working with highly sensitive information, discretion and sensitivity regarding confidential information is a must.
- Teamwork: Our support team works closely together cooperatively to provide the highest quality support to our agents. The unity, camaraderie, and culture of the team is something that’s very important to us. Therefore, we’re looking for someone who is a good fit with our other team members, and who is comfortable sharing projects and responsibilities with others.
• Anticipate Needs: As a part of our commitment to excellence, our team always strives to anticipate and serve needs in advance whenever possible