Warehouse Manager at Working Solutions
60,000.00 - 70,000.00 $ /year
- Job Type
- Full Time, Employee
- Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacturing
- De Kalb, MS 39328
Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
* Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
* Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
* Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
* Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
* Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Equipment Maintenance, Judgment