It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world measurably better.
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.Experienced CNC Set-Up
• Perform multi-axis CNC machinery set-up function by downloading preset program, making adjustments to or creating simple programs when needed to direct sequence of machine operation
• Operate CNC manufacturing equipment to produce acceptable product per work instructions
• Read and interpret technical drawings to determine machine set-up and production methods
• Inspect parts for defects as part of in-process inspection; record results, adjust program or notify appropriate person of deviation when needed
• Perform machine adjustments such as off-sets or setting tapers and basic preventative maintenance such as changing coolants, filters, etc.
• Clean work area, machines, tools and equipment
• Train incoming CNC Set-up personnel on processes and procedures
• Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
• Vocational or technical certification preferred
• Two (2) years relevant CNC manufacturing experience
• Three (3) years relevant CNC experience preferred
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to understand and act on verbal and written instructions
• Ability to write, edit and modify advance CNC program options
• Intermediate math (algebra, geometry, trigonometry) and computer skills
• Knowledge of CAD/CAM programs and G & M codes
• Proficient in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and Statistical Process Control (SPC)
• Ability to read and interpret drawings/blueprints
• Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening skills
• Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors. Do not provide any information on the application which will indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.If you like working for a company that makes a real difference in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!