It’s your turn to take the lead and deliver the future before anyone else. You’ll introduce our customers to AT&T’s award-winning TV service and state of the art technology while creating a best in class customer service experience. Be at the center of innovation, communicating your expertise through hands-on demos and service installations that provide customers with access to the world’s most robust network.
What’s it like to join our team? Well, you’ll work both in and outside our customer’s homes and businesses to install DIRECTV services. But that’s not all. Your expert knowledge in our wide-range of technology and services will provide customized solutions to meet needs and elevate the installation experience. And to make sure you hit the ground running, we’ll provide extensive training and the resources you need in a supportive team environment.
To qualify, you’ll need to:
- Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Lift and move up to 80 lbs.
- Possibly work in small confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
- Identify wire and cable colors
- Qualify on pre-employment assessments
- Weigh less than 275 lbs. for ladder safety
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off. In addition to these benefits you’ll be a part of our ongoing paid training in your field leading to exciting career paths. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide 50% employee discount on:
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
- DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket), DIRECTV NOW or U-verse TV
Have you worked for three or more years installing or maintaining entertainment, security, or networking equipment for customers or have similar experience? Do you have a post-high school education? If yes, you can join our team with a starting pay of over $20 per hour or qualify for a wage credit. Don’t have three years of experience? We offer a competitive salary for all levels of expertise and provide great opportunities for career growth.
Don’t take our word for it. Our employees say it best! .
- Specific assignments may involve driving a company vehicle. These assignments require a minimum age of 18, an acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license.
- May require the ability to drive a vehicle with manual transmission, depending on job assignment.
- Satisfactory attendance record and performance ratings in present job.
- Satisfactory results from a security investigation, as required, unless previously met.
- Other factors which may vary based on work group requirements.
- Must wear body belt and pouch with tools weighing about 15 pounds.
- Lifting will be required, up to 80 pounds, depending on assignment.
- Uses hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, drills and wrenches.
- To meet manufacturer's safety requirements on equipment used, candidate's body weight, plus tools and material, must not exceed 300 pounds for assignments involving ladder climbing.
- Must be able to distinguish colors in accordance with specific job requirements.
- Must be able to climb ladders up to 28 feet and work aloft with hand tools.
- Requires the ability to climb poles and ladders.
Hours vary depending on assignment. May be required to work day, evening, or night shifts; overtime, call-outs, weekends and holidays as required. On-call availability may be required. Out- of-town assignments may be required which may include travel and overnight stay.
Premises Technician Assessment
Technical Mechanical Test-Field III
Premises Technician Inventory
- Classroom training.
- On-the-job training.