Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
* Be Independent
Schedule work around your own life.
* Have Fun
Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
* Earn extra income
Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay.
SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED)
WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART?
Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
* Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
* Flexible hours - set your own availability
* Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
* Money is deposited into your bank account every week
* Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
* 18+ years old
* Eligible to work in the US
* Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
* Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
* Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance
If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities.
Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance.