General Atomics Aeronautical SystemsJob Title:
Deployable Supply Service Representative - Ft. Wainwright, AKJob Category:
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Deployable Supply Service Representative to work out of our Ft. Wainwright, Alaska location.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision, this position performs a combination of manual and clerical duties involved in shipping, receiving, storing, and issuing equipment, materials, and supplies in one or more warehouse(s). The position is responsible for tracking, logging, verifying, and compiling various reports using appropriate computer system(s) or hard copy documents. Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications and invoices. Stores articles according to identifying factors while filling orders or issuing supplies from stock. Prepares stock use reports. Places materials in assigned locations using the proper material handling equipment.
- Receives purchased and completed manufactured items, verifies identification codes and quantities. Records incoming and outgoing inventory and/or material in the appropriate computer system(s) or hard copy record(s).
- Prepares and attaches a variety of property identification markers.
- Fulfills standard and immediate inventory requests and may complete kit requests. Restocks inventory to assure it is at the appropriate level.
- Documents and restocks returned inventory. Packages, labels, and documents items for shipping.
- Maintains daily, periodic, and ongoing records and prepares routine as well as ad hoc requested electronic and hard copy reports.
- May identify, report, and investigate inventory shortages, overages, or discrepancies. Responds to routine verbal and written requests for information from internal sources and may respond to verbal and written requests for information from authorized external parties and/or agencies.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires high school diploma and two or more years of experience in a shipping/receiving and inventory control environment.
- Additional education may be substituted in lieu of work experience.
- Must be familiar with using office and specialized inventory/stock control software to track and record inventory levels and prepare requested reports and information, and must be able to work extended hours as required.
- Must have experience with material handling equipment.
- Supply experience desired.
- Valid Drivers License is required.
- Current and Active DoD Security Clearance is required.
Travel Percentage Required :
75% - 100%