What will I be doing?
As a Sales Gallery Associate you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Sales Gallery Associates greet guests professionally and courteously in order to set a positive environment for the Sales Executive. They are responsible for updating the system with tour information and assigning guests to Sales Executive according to the day's rotation. They are also responsible for answering and directing incoming telephone calls while maintaining the Sales Galleries.
- Follows required script in greeting and seating guests and provides high level of customer service through warm welcome and guest satisfaction.
- Verify accuracy of invitation and attendance of guests for the Sales Executive.
- Identifies and contacts the Sale Executive and Manager on point.
- Provides the SE with general information regarding the tour guest.
- Assigns sales presentation tables for SE by tour guest count and age of children.
- Accountable for inputting information for paperwork and on system timely and accurately.
- Maintains the SE rotation software accurately.
- Directs incoming telephone calls to the proper recipient.
- Prepare gifting receipts and gift vouchers.
- Assist in opening and closing of the Sales Gallery.
- Assist with other Support Services programs as needed.
- Responsible for presentation as well as preparing and maintaining the pantry, self service and guest seating areas.
- Responsible and liable for gift banks at assigned locations average value $41,000 & maintaining accuracy and balancing during shift.
- Accurate and timely reporting of exception tour information processing.
- Maintaining the integrity of the tour rules and rotation.
- Participation in skills assessments for training and development will be mandatory.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write Japanese proficiently.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- At least 1 year of previous experience in a customer service related position.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Timeshare/Vacation Ownership/Hospitality experience helpful.
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture is about putting people first, beginning with our customer. By allowing the power of our customers to inspire the best in us, we empower our Team Members to become proud owners of accountability, we solidify our leadership position in the industry, and we help our customers get the most out of their vacation ownership journey through the world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we offer them.
Through inspired ownership, continual evolution, and a commitment to uphold the highest standards, our Team Members feel proud, our customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply grand. And that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Fla., Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members. For more information, visit and .