We're expanding our warehouse team: support refinery and pipeline operations via the parts and materials you'll pull.
Work at a company committed to safety, as demonstrated by an outstanding safety record.
The role of Warehouse Technician offers you the opportunity to
join a strong and collaborative team supporting operations at our Newcastle refinery and pipeline. Consider some advantages of joining our team.
- You will enjoy a collaborative atmosphere where people care about their work and work well together.
- We're adding this position to accommodate our growth; you will be one of two warehouse technicians.
- You will interact with multiple levels and titles. This isn't high-volume, retail pick and pack. Your efforts will directly support refinery maintenance and operations.
- Work a consistent schedule that will allow strong work/life balance.
- We're implementing a new inventory control system, providing you with opportunities to make an impact and drive operational excellence.
- Demonstrate your talent and work ethic and you could set yourself up to pursue advancement opportunities within Par Pacific.
If you're not already familiar with Newcastle, it's a close-knight, small-town community at the edge of the Black Hills. Every season offers a variety of outdoor activities, from hiking and fishing to skiing and hunting.
To be a good fit for the Warehouse Technician opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in a warehouse environment
- Basic mechanical knowledge of tools and parts
- Ability to operate a forklift; forklift certification is a plus
- Strong basic math skills (i.e. add, subtract, multiply, divide, ascertain unit percentages in whole, fraction and decimal form)
- Solid computer skills including MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience with ERP or WMS software, ideally SAP
- An unwavering commitment to safety; ability to learn and apply the company's environmental and industrial hygiene policies and procedures
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the role including frequent walking, standing, crouching, climbing, reaching and lifting; ability to repeatedly lift 60 pounds
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacific's business is organized into three primary segments of refining, retail and logistics. We have refining and logistics assets in Hawaii and Wyoming and a retail distribution network in Hawaii. We also own an equity investment in Laramie Energy, LLC, a joint venture entity focused on producing natural gas in Garfield, Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. Par Pacific has an active, opportunistic growth strategy.