Technica LLC seeks to fill the position of Project Manager to be responsible for the management of logistics operations on a Government contract at Ft. Wainwright, AK. The Project Manager is directly responsible for all aspects of the effort and shall have the autonomy from the corporate headquarters to execute the effort unimpeded by corporate management.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all management, scheduling (Surge/Emergency Operations and Overtime, rescheduling work, and regular work schedules), and contract requirement aspects of this contract.
- Perform reporting requirements, in accordance with the contract requirements. This includes monthly performance reporting, inventory reports, weekly reports, TDY trip reports, inspection/timesheet reports, property reports, and any others relevant to the performance of this contract.
- Meet/Communicate with the Government Customer on a regular basis regarding contract requirements. This position is responsible for planning according to increased output requirements in conjunction with Corporate Management.
- Ensure that at least 95% of the authorized positions are filled within the 30-day time frame required by the contract.
- Ensure all assigned personnel are properly licensed to operate equipment that they are required to operate/maintain. Ensure personnel have completed proper qualifications, training, physicals, and security requirements.
- Ensure all personnel and maintenance operations conform to federal/state/installation environmental, health, safety, fire, and security standards.
- Ensure all test equipment and tools issued to employees are properly inventoried and controlled.
- Ensure maintenance management system support functions are performed in accordance with established directives.
- Perform functions related to program planning, funds control, data collection and analysis, and control techniques.
- Must have a minimum eighteen (18) years of management experience in Army logistics operations.
- Must have experience with financial management and knowledge of Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS).
- Must possess general supervisory experience, supply management experience, transportation experience.
- Must understand ISO and quality management system program level functions.
- Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts, and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Must have specific management experience in Theater-level asset management or Corps-level supply, maintenance or asset management.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Technica is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Technica recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace and are committed to equal opportunity. Technica provides fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status, status of participation in the U.S. Armed Services, or other status protected by federal, state or local law. Technica hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Technica reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Technica encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Services to apply.
Technica offers paid time off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) options to all full-time employees.
This position description is subject to change at any time.