Opportunity to be a critical part of a lab and join a best-in-class operation.
If you're a strong Lab Technician with Oil & Gas industry experience, Par Pacific in Wyoming offers some compelling opportunities:
- Take on a busy, entrepreneurial role that will allow you to use the breadth of your skill-set and make a strong impact.
- We're building a state-of-the-art lab and have made significant capital investments in new equipment.
- Enjoy wide influence as you work with multiple stakeholders and departments from Operations to Quality and more.
- Earn a competitive salary and enjoy a top-notch benefits program.
While we are considering candidates across the nation, this role is located in Newcastle, WY. If you're not already familiar with Newcastle, it's a close-knit, small-town community at the edge of the Black Hills. Every season offers a variety of outdoor activities from hiking and fishing to skiing and hunting. The cost of living, including housing, is far below the national median. Relocation assistance is available.
To be a good fit for the Lab Technician opportunity, you will have:
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent work experience in a laboratory setting
- Ability to understand ASTM standards and procedures
- Must be able to work with all chemical, petrochemical, and petroleum products
- Must have flexible schedule as position will include evenings, weekend and holidays, based on customer need
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- High level of accuracy is required, with special attention to details
, based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacific's strategy is to identify, acquire and operate energy and infrastructure companies with attractive competitive positions. We own and operate one of the largest energy infrastructure networks in Hawaii with a 94,000-bpd refinery, a logistics network supplying the major islands of the state and 90 retail locations. In Wyoming, Par Pacific owns a refinery and associated logistics network in a niche market. Par Pacific also owns 42.3% of Laramie Energy, LLC, a joint venture entity focused on producing natural gas in Garfield, Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. In January 2018, Par Petroleum LLC, a subsidiary of Par Pacific Holdings Inc., entered into a definitive agreement to acquire 33 Cenex Zip Trip convenience stores in eastern Washington and northwestern Idaho from CHS Inc. The c-stores are Par Pacific Holdings' first retail assets in the continental United States; we have more than 90 retail outlets in Hawaii. Par Pacific has an active, opportunistic growth strategy. Our common stock is publicly traded on the NYSE MKT under the trading symbol "PARR".